Aviation Forums Forum Index Aviation Forums
Aviation discussions newsgroups
 
Archives   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aviation Forums Forum Index -> Glasgow Prestwick Airport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jim Mason
Guest





PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight Reply with quote



It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight

David Leask, Chief Reporter, Evening Times Online, 18/05/05

GLASGOW Airport has trumped its rival to secure new flights to Las
Vegas.

Holiday giant Direct Holidays today revealed it will offer the airport's
first direct service to the casino and cabaret capital from next summer.

The company said it would switch weekly flights to Glasgow from
Prestwick - a huge boost as Glasgow establishes itself as Scotland's
transatlantic hub.

And it will offer holidaymakers the chance to fly right to the heart of
America's West, just a stone's throw from Grand Canyon.


Full article at http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/print/news/5038949.shtml

which is Copyright © 2005 Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited. All Rights
Reserved


Back to top
grahamkirk1983@gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight Reply with quote




Jim Mason wrote:
Quote:
It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight

David Leask, Chief Reporter, Evening Times Online, 18/05/05

GLASGOW Airport has trumped its rival to secure new flights to Las
Vegas.

Holiday giant Direct Holidays today revealed it will offer the
airport's
first direct service to the casino and cabaret capital from next
summer.

The company said it would switch weekly flights to Glasgow from
Prestwick - a huge boost as Glasgow establishes itself as Scotland's
transatlantic hub.

And it will offer holidaymakers the chance to fly right to the heart
of
America's West, just a stone's throw from Grand Canyon.


Full article at
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/print/news/5038949.shtml

which is Copyright © 2005 Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited. All
Rights
Reserved

Nice to see Scotlands number 1 airport gaining another long haul route!


Back to top
fox1
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight Reply with quote

On 18 May 2005 09:18:37 -0700, [email]grahamkirk1983 (AT) gmail (DOT) com[/email] wrote:


Quote:
Nice to see Scotlands number 1 airport gaining another long haul route!

Given this is free.uk.airports.prestwick you are either referring to
PIK or Trolling.?

Or did you mean this to go to aaug? The perils of crossposting?
--

View my aircraft pictures:
"http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1753"
www.edinburghairport.org.uk
Scotland's busiest, most profitable, runway.

Back to top
Jim Mason
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: It's Viva Las Vegas as Glasgow lands new weekly flight Reply with quote

In article <9ieo815hgjmvlhebvfhvcd5vc13khmhjt0 (AT) 4ax (DOT) com>, fox1
@NOSPAMedinburghairport.org.uk says...
Quote:
On 18 May 2005 09:18:37 -0700, [email]grahamkirk1983 (AT) gmail (DOT) com[/email] wrote:


Nice to see Scotlands number 1 airport gaining another long haul route!

Given this is free.uk.airports.prestwick you are either referring to
PIK or Trolling.?

Or did you mean this to go to aaug? The perils of crossposting?

Follow-ups restored. I believe you read this in the GLA group and
replied to it there but removed aaug from the header. Prove that you
didn't. Thanks to your attempts at thread breaking you are now
officially back posting in the GLA group.

Jim

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aviation Forums Forum Index -> Glasgow Prestwick Airport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB